Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Been busy, but happy

I have been so busy lately. I'm a teacher and the end of the year is always NUTS! I have been sewing, and working on machines, and adding to the collection.

A little preview today, and I'll update as time permits.

Before. I cleaned this sweet Brother up for my daughter. 

And after!!! Isn't she gorgeous!!

My daughter just needed a simple basic machine to get started sewing. This one cleaned up well, and makes a great stitch. I think she'll enjoy it!

Signatures

I'm working on a signature quilt from my kiddos that I teach. I have 3 rows put together, but I hope to have the top together soon. 


The center blocks were the only new fabric I used. I used 2.5" strips from my scrap strip basket to frame them. I think it's going to turn out nicely. 

I have a couple more machines added to the collection, but they are special and I want them to have a post of their own. Come back soon!